13 Hacks to Make Your Condo Look More Spacious
Do you have a strong desire to live in spacious houses but budget is a problem for you? Are you unhappy living in a lequest condo Singapore? Well, you need not be frustrated anymore because there are several hacks available through which you can make your condo look more spacious. The best part is that these hacks will not cost you a fortune.
Ways to make your condo look more spacious
- Experimenting with the wall colours: The paint can indeed make a difference to the appearance of your condo. The best thing to do will be to go for neutral colours. If you want to try out some out of the box ideas, then you can even have a wall paper pasted on the walls. You will find a huge variety of wall papers in the market so you can be as creative as you want.
- Never clutter your condo: It is essential that you should not clutter your Le Quest condo. You should only have essentials in your condo. If there are too many items in the condo, it will not only look cluttered but it creates a suffocated environment as well.
- Go for small furniture pieces: Do not buy heavy and massive furniture pieces for your condo. Go for smaller, small They do not only look stylish but add up to the space of the condo as well. Another thing that you should remember is that you need to opt for furniture with exposed legs. These work perfectly well for a small space.
- Go for smart furniture arrangements: Even the arrangement of the furniture can make a difference. This is why you need to place your furniture in a way that it is away from the wall. Now this helps to give the illusion of more space to the onlookers. If the furniture is pushed up against the wall, it kills the look of the condo and it starts to look smaller. Make sure that there are a few inches between the wall and furniture when you are placing the furniture.
- Opt for neutral or light coloured floorings: It might come up as surprise for you but even the floor can play a crucial role to make your condo look small or spacious. Now there is no doubt about the fact that dark colours do look cool. However, the real problem with the dark colours is that they absorb the light instead of reflecting it. This is why it is mandatory that you should opt for light colours for the floor. Moreover, when you will have for your lequest condo Singapore, it will look more spacious as well.
- Selecting a storage ottoman: When you live in a condo, then the real art is making use of the space in a clever way. You cannot have large cupboards to store your excess items. You can invest in a good quality storage ottoman for storing your excess items. It will not only look stylish but you will be able to store your items with ease as well.
- Decorating your condo the right way: The décor of your condo will also play a significant role in making the space bigger or smaller. The absolute rule to decorate your condo is that you should only go for a few big items. For example, you can have a few colourful vases. Let the décor be a trial and error process for you. The décor might not be perfect in the first attempt. However, you can always make a few changes to improve it. The repeated attempts will ultimately bring about perfection. You should try to have glass items in your lequest condo singapore. They help in increasing the visual space of the condo.
- Go for hanging book shelves: You do not need to have large book shelves in your condo. You can replace them with hanging book shelves. The vertical storage is also the best way to make your condo give a more spacious look.
- Make use of stripe rugs or carpets: It is a universal rule that when you wear stripes you look taller. The same rule can be applied to your condo as well. You can have striped rugs for your condo. It will give this length to the Le Quest Singapore. Moreover, it will start to look more spacious.
- Go for tiny curtains in the washroom: Now if you plan things in a smart way even the bathroom of an apartment can look more spacious. For example, you can think on the lines of having a clear shower curtain in the bathroom. It will give this modern and different look to the washroom and it will look spacious as well.
- Choosing the lighting pools correctly: It will not be a good idea to opt for top down lighting pools. The better idea will be to have smaller lamps in the room to spread the light. For example, you can think on the lines of having some fresh scones in the room.
- Have many rugs in your apartment rooms: The arrangement of your rugs can also make a difference to the space. Rather than having one single rug in the room, you can think on the lines of having multiple rugs in one place.
- Think of adding mirrors: Do you know that even having mirrors in the room can make a difference to your lequest condo singapore overall? When you place a mirror across the window, then it is surely the best way to reflect light.
There are times when a different layout and furniture can also make a difference to your room. For example, you can opt for a beanbag when you need a chair in your room. When you are decorating your apartment, then you need to analyse everything with a bird’s eye view to bring about perfection. The above mentioned hacks are tried and tested. This is why you are bound to get results if you apply these hacks in an intelligent way so make sure that you try them out.