Pros and cons of a condo that you need to know
Are you dreaming to get your hands on a new condo? Now the Condos are the preference of most of the people out there because affordability is usually not an issue when you are buying a condo. Moreover, the condominium gives you access to those facilities that are otherwise quite hard to afford. Now when you have made up your mind to buy an apartment, then you should make your decision by considering all the pros and cons of the situation.
New Condo in Le Quest
Hard facts that you need to digest with wisdom
- Land structure is beyond your access and control: First, you need to understand that a condo is quite a complex building and it has got many All these apartments are individually owned and the entire building belongs to a property management company. Get the facts straight here and remember that you do not have the rights to structure the particular land on which the building sits. This is why the value of the land you hold will be solely of the condo only. Moreover, if you are dissatisfied with any surrounding factors, then you will just have to compromise with them.
- Bureaucratic homeowner associations: This usually differs from case and to case. There are times when you might face difficulty when you are dealing with a homeowner association. Moreover, you might have to pay a high amount of fee. There are cases when some of the associations might be politicized and you might be held accountable for the infringement of any rules. The most problematic part is that some of the organizations impose fees on the homeowners.
This is why it is mandatory that you should take the time out to become familiar with the fees of the association. It is also important that you should have a look at the minutes of the meeting of the community. This will give you a clear idea if the building has any maintenance issues that need to be dealt with.
- Parking space is limited: When you buy a condo, then a major issue for you is the limited parking space. When you go for a house, then you get access to your individual driveway. However, this is not usually the case when you buy a condo. The condo parking is often not near your unit.
- Miss out on the presence of a yard: Another thing that you will miss a lot is the existence of a backyard. If you love greenery, then you will just have to satisfy yourself with the idea of a hanging garden. When you have a house of your own, then you enjoy the freedom to make any changes to exterior but it is not the case with a condo.
Now when you decide to buy a Lequest Singapore condo and you notice the fact that many properties are for sale in the new condo in Le Quest, then this is a major red flag alert. This reason is that it shows that people living in the condo are somehow dissatisfied with the current living conditions of the building. This is why if you get the feel that a building looks abandoned, then the best approach will be to talk it out with the residents because this will give you a clear idea about the reality of the place.
The brighter side of the picture
- Access to plenty of amenities: The good news is that when you go in for a condo, then you get access to plenty of amenities. For example, you can easily get access to tennis courts, garage and pool. You might not be able to get all these facilities with a standalone town house.
- The perfect resort for a social person: If you are a social person, then a condo can be the best resort for you. The reason is that you get a chance to socialize with the different families. This is primarily due to the proximity of the residential apartments. However, the same thing can become a setback if you value your privacy and do not want the neighbours overhearing your conversation.
- Bid farewell to security issues: When you live in a Lequest Bukit Batok condo, then you will not have to deal with any security The reason is that condos have security professionals and locked entrances. This makes condominium a great option for you especially if you live alone.
- Condos are manageable: If you are a working person, then it can be quite a hassle for you to manage a big house. However, this will not be the case at all if you decide to get your hands on a condo. It is quite easy to clean and manage a condo. The exterior of the condos is usually managed by the board so it gives you a lot more time to focus on your little home.
- Welcome the element of convenience: When you buy a new condo in Le Quest, then you also get this element of convenience. You will notice that many condos are located quite close to the shops and restaurants. Moreover, the entertainment venues are also located close to your place. This is why you can shop and dine out with ease.